At the Austin Sizemore Team, two of our core values are inclusivity and contribution. We strive for consistent growth and improvement through the success of others. As a result, our team is continually looking for agents to join our number one team! In order to be hired as an agent at the Austin Sizemore Team, we do require that you obtain your real estate license in the state that you are applying
To help you embark on the journey of becoming a real estate agent with us, we have compiled some important information about how to obtain your license, our recommended real estate schools, and how to effectively navigate through the process.
Interested in joining our team of committed professionals? Apply Here or Contact Us today.
REAL ESTATE SCHOOL:
When it comes to selecting a real estate school to complete your pre-license education, you have two options: in-person or virtual. We have personally sourced and vetted the best of the best to recommend to you!
Success Real Estate School
1510 Gunbarrel Road, #400
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Online real estate school can be a blessing; however, there are so many options out there! We recommend The CE Shop. This school offer self-paced, online learning that you can complete from anywhere.
Once you have passed your real estate pre-license course exam, you will interview with our team. During the interview, we will outline our expectations in more detail and enroll you in our exclusive Agent Orientation Program. In as a little as two weeks, you will begin receiving leads, booked appointments, and new business opportunties.
TENNESSEE REAL ESTATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Apply for your Tennessee Real Estate License. You must be 18 years of age or order, be a United States citizen or permanent resident and have a social security number.
2. Complete the 60-hour Tennessee Affiliate Broker Pre-licensing course and a 30-hour Course for New Affiliates at a Tennessee school approved by the Commission. (See our recommended real estate schools above.)
3. Complete your fingerprint requirement and pass the State of Tennessee background check.
4. Register to take the Tennessee Real Estate License Exam.
5. Once you pass the exam, you must complete a license application and satisfy with the Tennessee Real Estate Commission that you possess the requisite character for licensure.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, we are ready to connect with you. You can Apply Here or Contact Us today for more information.
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn to stay up to date on all things real estate!